Multiverse Designation: 512
Planet Type: Barren, previously Earth-like
Satellites: 1, Moon: Luna Destrui
Cycle: 24 Earth Hours
• Delta Colony – Dilapidated and mostly abandoned former research colony. Populated by scientists and cybernetic metahumans (Cyborgs). Once rediscovered by citizens of Alpha Colony, several other humans were resurrected from cryogenic freezing to take up residence once more.
• Trash City – Underground colony of a race of creatures called the Blattarian
• Sally Druthers – Time traveler and physicist
• Rosie – Human girl, surviving a lengthy cryofreeze
• Violet Jones – Human Biologist and Doctor, surviving a lengthy cryofreeze
• Lieutenant Aeros Pin-Royce – Human Soldier, surviving a lengthy cryofreeze
• Mirasaki – Human Soldier, surviving a lengthy cryofreeze
• Kaliope – Blattarian artist
• Atlas – Blattarian
• Henry – Blattarian
History: Planet Omega was once the original homeworld of humanity, Earth. Almost a years ago, a mission to Luna went horribly wrong, resulting in the massive destruction and damage to its core. Throughout the following century, colonies were erected throughout the world as the Earth’s atmosphere began to erode and dissolve, leaving behind a barren, lifeless world. In time, humans would send expeditions to a new Earth in the distant Andromeda galaxy, and renamed the planet they once belonged to: Omega, a biblical metaphor to “The End”.